Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm Fine, Thank You

I believe things got way out of proportion before and I've taken down my last post for now. Thank you to everyone who helped me and gave me information. I was just looking for someone who was familiar with Fluoroquinolone poisoning who could give me some more information. There has been a mass of misinformation going around and I want to put the rumors to rest.

1. I am okay and will be fine. I suffered a bad reaction to a drug, no more, no less.

2. I did not have a heart attack, not by any means. I said I had a really rapid heart beat, thats it.

3. I do not have fluoride poisoning, I was wrong about that. I got that info from a nurse who suspected thats what I had, but as it turns out, thats not what I have.

4. I know people love to blow things waaaaaaay out of proportion, so please stop doing it. Everything is under control.

5. I found what I am looking for, so you can all stop emailing me/IMing and calling me.

6. Educate yourself about Fluoroquinlone antibotics so that you don't get yourself into a situation you don't want to be in.

7. Thanks to everyone who sent me relevant and useful info.