Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another Death by Misadventure

Everyone knows how much I love Linspire, the most useless entity on the face of the planet and now home to Fedora-defector Eric Raymond. So it should come as no surprise that I was less than pleased when I woke up this morning to see this: Linspire signs Patent Deal with Microsoft. They're dropping like flies, boys!

In reality I couldn't be happier that this happened. If we end up having to be the sole defenders of freedom, than so be it. I'm more than willing to line up and take my place amongst the righteous ones in history.

I just can't wait until Click n' Crap is available for every distro so that it infects all the stupid people who will doubtlessly run to use it. It's going to be rather unfortunate for those who are none the wiser though.

If I had the strength I would set up a boycott Linspire sight. I just don't have the time or the energy. Anyone else want to be part of the dismantling of a useless company? Let me know, I'll be glad to help.