Sunday, June 26, 2005

Providence and Anti-Providence

So last week Joe basically all but dragged me to the state of Rhode Island to go this "awesome" mall in Providence. Well let me just say that my list of states that suck has just grown by one. I decided to go because I needed a large picture frame to house my digital picture frame project and I figured an "awesome" mall would most likely have at least one place to buy a picture frame. Boy, was I wrong. The mall sucked so badly. It was really big with lots of room, but no good stores whatsoever. It also took a century to walk from one side of the mall to the other, which was exacerbated by the fact that you need to pass 5 Abercrombie and Fitch stores and listen to the blazing really really bad music. Not to mention that they had elevators that only go up one floor, when there are like 4 in the mall. Smart, real smart.

Also, Connecticut, you are not alone. People in Rhode Island seem to not know how to drive either, as Melissa can attest to. This has led me to the conclusion that pretty much ever state in New England has inept drivers. They insist on driving at 45mph in the left lane, not yielding, and subsequently screaming, honking, and yelling at you when you cut them off. Connecticut is by far the worst offender and I have therefore coined the term, "Connecticut People," henceforth to refer to people who are bungling, clumsy and incompetent.

Lastly, I must say that I am extremely sad today. Maybe more on that to follow, Maybe not.