Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Revelations

Here comes the bombshell. After much introspection and after conferring with many hundreds of people, and one in particular just a few hours ago, I have decided that it would be prudent and wise to run for public office. It's the only way that certain goals can realistically be accomplished. I'm not talking about my own selfish, albeit important, goals. Although those would be nice. I am thinking of more noble ideals; which I am not going to spell out right now. I don't want to ascribe to any specific platforms right now--except for one. Things suck and I can, and will, make them better.

If you want more information, please email me. If you have money and would like to see it wisely appropriated (yes you, Mark Shuttleworth,) email me. If you think I'm crazy, email me.

While you won't be seeing me on any ballots on November 7th, 2006, know my friends that the day is not far away. Incumbents watch your backs.