Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Crazy, how it is...

Well not much going on recently. The weather was nice over the weekend so I took it upon me to spend some time outside. It's never 50 in January in Syracuse, in fact it broke a record of 46 set in 1946. Other than that I haven't been blogging much just because I've been trying to get the all work out of the way before LinuxWorld and FUDCon. A few school items, writing papers and then finishing up some random loose ends at work with the new LAN upgrade. I've also been super busy resurrecting our school LUG which disappeared early last year.

At work while searching for some AirSnort drivers, I stumbled upon a very nice app for network analysis and packet capture in Windows. It's made by WildPackets and is called EtherPeek. A nice tool if you ever need to use something under Winblows. I'll stick to my Ethereal and Ettercap though.

That's all for now. Another update coming before I leave this weekend. Till then...